Monday, February 8, 2016

Love is in the Air

Our Stamp Club met last week and we made this awesome card that I CASED off of someone on Pinterest. We used the Shimmery White Cardstock, which I bought some time ago but had not even used yet. We stamped the heart image from the Bloomin' Love stamp set with Versa Mark and then we used clear embossing powder and the heat tool to create a "clear" image. We then used our aqua painters to "paint" across the heart image. To finish off the image we used the Wink of Stella in clear, I love this product. If you haven't tried it yet, you don't know what you are missing! If you need any more details or help making this card, feel free to drop me a line. If I find the original card on Pinterest, I will be sure to give the artist credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment