Monday, February 15, 2016

Hello Birthday Girl

I really am lovin' this years Sale A Bration stamp sets. This one is called Hello and is only available through February 15th - WHICH IS TODAY! Yikes, if you like this set, you better get it now. It has several other sayings with it that make it very versatile. I paired it with It's My Party DSP - which I also LOVE. You can get see this in the Occasions Catalog. I used some window sheet to pop up these adorable balloons from the stamp set Balloon Celebration and coordinating punch called Balloon Bouquet. These two items can be purchased as a Bundle and you can save 15% by doing this. Remember, all you have to do is spend $50 (the Clearance Rack counts too) and you can get this stamp set absolutely FREE! Happy Stampin'
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment