Friday, February 27, 2015

Will spring colors bring spring weather??

I guess it's worth a shot?  Right now as I type this entry for my blog we are still watching the snow fall in Maryland.  If I had to guess I would say we have at least 8 inches outside.  I shoveled it once today, can't say I am going to go back out and do anymore...it will eventually melt...right??

These cards were inspired by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Dawn Olchefske.  I changed up the Designer Series Paper to Birthday Bash in the one with Calypso Coral, the card with Coastal Cabana has the Designer Series Paper Best Year Ever that is FREE with a $50 order from now until March 31, 2015.  You can shop HERE for all of the great products Stampin' Up! has to offer.  I hope you get to stamp today!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment