Monday, February 23, 2015

Sketch Challenge - Balloon Bash


This sketch challenge was issued by my upline for our next team gathering.  My first card(one on the left) did not really resemble the challenge but I was on a roll so I did not want to stop creating.  The card on the right is a little bit closer to the challenge sketch.  I love the Balloon Bash stamp set and Birthday Bash Specialty paper I got for FREE at Leadership!!!!  This is the first time I was able to play with any of my FREE goodies.  I really like the colors in this DSP which include Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist. You can order either the stamp set or awesome designer series paper anytime by stopping by my Stampin' Up! Store.  I hope your day is filled with stampin'.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment