Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Did you Stampalooza????

A few of the awesome SU demonstrators in our town and Me got together in June for our first ever Stampalooza.  I think all would agree, demonstrators and guests, it was an incredible day.  We had a great turn-out for our first event and we are soooo looking forward to our next event.  We spotlighted new stamp sets from the Annual IB&C, my card used the stamp set Gentle Kindness.  As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew I had to create something with that set.  I used bright colors - Bermuda Bay (one of my returning fav's), Tangerine Tango, and So Saffron.  We used a technique with the sponge daubers to add depth to the flowers.  I hope you like the card and if you are local to the Hagerstown area, I hope you will consider attending our next event - in October!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment