Friday, August 2, 2013

Almost there...

I am sorry I do not have any pictures on the progress of my stampin' studio but the painting is almost done, just a few touch ups left to do and we have moved the cabinets into the room.  We need to get some brackets to hold the cabinets and counter top together until I decide on my flooring.  I have not figured out what I want yet and there are too many other projects that need to be completed before I can get the floor.  So, for now, it is a Redskin's room - yellow walls and burgundy carpet, which for a die-hard Redskins fan, is just fine.  I can't say it matches, but at least it has meaning!!!

I will post pictures over the weekend to share with you.

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

  1. Everything will come together....no worries...think of the finished product......smiles....I get anxious too, so, I am not the one to say relax....lol.....

    ReplyDelete