Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Technique Tuesday

Have you tried any new techniques lately?  I saw this technique a few weeks ago on a fellow demonstrators website and I thought it would be fun to give it a try.  Want to know how we got those stripes on the front of the card?  Well, they are stamped in case you were thinking something else.  We wrapped a clear block with rubber bands and then inked the block up with Sahara Sand and stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I am going to try wrapping the block with rubber bands in both directions (vertically and horizontally) and then stamp with different colors to look like plaid.  I'll post a pic when I get to make one this way.  Other items used on this card is the Butterfly Basic stamp set and coordinating Butterflies thinlits.  We used the new In-Colors Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I would love to hear what you think of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment