Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Little Busy

Hello my faithful followers.  My apologies for not doing a better job keeping you up-to-date on all of the great things happening at Stampin' Up!  I recently started a new job and well quite frankly, I have been a little tuckered when I get home at night.  I had a Farewell Buffet on Friday evening to say good-bye to some of my favorite stamp sets and well, just didn't get a chance to show you the pics. 

Now, it is time for new products and new ideas ----YAAAAYYY.  The new Annual Catalog went live yesterday.  Have you seen it?  It is GREAT ( in my best Tony the Tiger voice).  I did not preorder many stamp sets, but I did get a lot of the new In-Color items like stamp pads, cardstock, and ribbon. 

I really hope to get some of my new creations posted ASAP...until then...happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment