Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Graduation

We had one family member graduate from high school this year and this is the card I made for him.  I CASED the layout from another SU demonstrator, as soon as I can find where I saved her name, I will post here.  The graduates school colors were yellow and navy.  I used the now retired stamp sets Word Play and Circle Circus, both of which I am keeping in my personal stash!  You are not able to tell from the picture but this is a sort of "fancy folds" card as the middle section opens up to reveal the sentiment. 
Happy Stampin and don't forget the Inky Fingers Club Summer Session.  I will be posting some sneak peeks of my stampin area so you can get a little glimpse of the stamps and colors I will be featuring in my designs!!
Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment