Friday, February 22, 2013

Birthday Buffet

Here is a sneak peek at my upcoming Birthday Card Buffet. I am pretty excited about this session because it is the first buffet of the year and also because I have some new people coming, which is always very exciting!! I love getting new people hooked on Stampin’ Up!’s great products. We have colors and products like no other. Who else carries 80 lb cardstock? Certainly not the box stores!! Contact me today if you would like to get your hands on some of the best paper crafting products on the market. P.S. Since I took this picture, I actually changed out one of the cards you see here---gotta keep you on your toes!! Happy Stampin’

1 comment:

  1. On my birthday party which I had hosted at one of popular NYC venues, the buffet was truly awesome and delicious. My friend pulled in and I must admit that she organized everything perfectly! Really thankful to her.

    ReplyDelete