Sunday, May 15, 2011

Strength and Hope Bright



Well, I had hoped to get some strength myself this weekend by laying some mulch, but the rain has changed those plans. As soon as I have convinced myself it can't be that wet out there to lay the mulch, we get another downpour. Well, one good thing has come of the rainy weekend, a more clean and organized house and most importantly some stampin'!!!
Mr. Brown visited me twice this week and here is my first creation with Strength and Hope. Hope you like it! For every sale of this stamp set SU is donating $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundatoin (BCRF).


Stamps:Strength and Hope

Ink:Real Red; Dafodil Delight; Sahara Sand

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Dafodil Delight

Other: Buttons, sponging, hemp twine, polka dots EF for the BIG SHOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment