Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Valentine (well one of them)

This is one of my adorable nieces holding up the Valentine goodies we made for her teachers. We had a lot of fun making them together. She has always loved spending time in my craft room, which she often reminds me "is for girls only" LOL. I look forward to the day when her baby sista (as she calls her) Emma can join in on the fun. I will share some of Jamie's worldly wisdom with you: After she had stamped two of her cards with her right hand, she starts to stamp the last one with her left hand. I told her to stop and put the stamp in her right hand because she is right handed. She told me "no I am not, I am both handed" then she looks at me and asks if I know what that means. She said "that means I can do it with both hands". Soooo, both handed it is!! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day with family, friends, or your LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment